Zephaire Air to Water Heat Exchangers (unit heater/cooler) are designed for maximum utility, value, and unrivaled reliability in even the harshest of environments. Whether you're adding climate control for your garage, a commercial greenhouse, or augmenting the heating and cooling in your home, you'll find everything you need in one of our Zephaire Air to Water Heat Exchangers!
Zephaire - Unit Heater/Cooler Air-To-Water Heat Exchangers (Side-Port)
The Zephaire 2-speed hanging unit heater/cooler air-to-water heat exchanger has adjustable louvers and a generously powered 2-Speed (High/Low) fan to direct air flow exactly where you need it!
These units are made from the highest quality materials for a long life and great utility even in the harshest workshop or greenhouse environments. Each unit comes pre-drilled with mount points for quick and painless installation. These units are most commonly used as ceiling mounted air handlers in: work shops, garages, warehouses, and greenhouses. They can also be used as dry chillers when outdoor temperatures are sufficiently divergent from process temperatures, eg: to directly chill irrigation water, or to help cool chilled glycol/water loops for other heat exchange applications using free cooling capacity from the great outdoors.
Each unit comes with an unbeatable lifetime warranty against manufacture defects in the heat exchanger.
* Note: These units require 110/120V power supply; so they can be controlled with a 110V thermostat, or alternatively be used with simple On/Off switch, On/Off/On (for 2-speed functionality) or even plugged directly into a standard 110/120V outlet.
* Note: Unit does not include cord and will need to be wired by end user -- basic wiring diagram/instructions will be provided.
- 2-Speed Motor
- Low power consumption!
- Pre-drilled mounting holes.
- Sealed electrical housing, includes compression-fit silicone gasket.
- Pe-installed terminal block for easy installation (no soldering or wire caps required!).
- Easily serviced motor housing -- for easy motor maintenance, and access to clean heat exchanger.
- Generous heat exchanger surface area.
- Durable galvanized steel housing.
- Capacity: 12,500 BTU (Cooling w/ 30F dT) & 50,000 BTU (Heating w/ 120F+ dT)
- Ports: Single-pair 1 inch copper ports (not threaded)
- Power: 65W / 0.5A @ 120V
- Fan: 2-speed / 427 CFM & 516 CFM
- Heat Exchanger: 12"x12" Air-to-water Heat Exchanger
- Max Pressure: 175 PSI
- Max Temperature: 350F
- Decibels: 66dB @ 1'
- Width: 15 ¾"
- Height: 12"
- Depth: 13 ½" (including fan housing)
- Product Weight: 24
- Shipping Weight: 24